VLONE Marilyn Monroe Vampire Tee
The American actress, singer, and model Marilyn Monroe died on October 6, 1962. In the 1950s and early 1960s, she became well known as a “blonde bombshell” figure and was associated with the sexual revolution of the day. The actress appeared in top-ranked films for only ten years. In pop culture, she continues to be a major icon even after her death. now she collab with Vlone. she has the latest collection of clothing with Vlone. Know this feature shirt and hoodie are available at Vlone LLC for fans of Marilyn Monroe Vampire.
Material: Tee is made of 90%cotton and 10% Polyester.
Design: Crewneck, 3D Digital Printing, Realistic. No Fading.
Occasions: Casual, holiday, work, sportswear, vacation, street fashion, and everyday casual wear; this makes it a great gift for Christmas or other special occasions.
Do not use warm water when washing your t-shirts.
Use fabric softeners instead of bleach.
Never use a dryer.
Size & Fit
Shipping & Return:
- The customer will receive the order between 10 and 15 days.
- Our customers are our priority! If you are not satisfied with your order, you have a choice to exchange and return.
- We will re-ship your choice.
- Customers must return or exchange orders within 10 days in extraordinary condition; washed, worn, or used items will not be accepted, and customers are responsible for shipping costs of exchange & return.
- The shipping fee is not refundable