Thrasher Venture Collab Hoodie -Yellow
- Thrasher Venture Collab Hoodie -Yellow looks amazing with high flame.
- Fausto Vitello and Eric Swenson founded the skateboarding magazine Thrasher in 1981.
- You can find skateboarding articles, interviews, and skate park reviews in this publication.
- Fausto Vitello and Eric Swenson, two independent truck companies, produced skateboard trucks in 1981.
- Thrasher and Flame jointly developed these trucks.
- This truck has embroidery of the Thrasher logo on it.
- This Thrasher Venture Collab Hoodie -Yellow can be found at Vlone. LLC.
- Sadly, they will run out of stock shortly, so hurry up! lookout the latest collection, so you don’t miss your chance.
- Comfort Material: The Thrasher hoodie is made of high-quality material made up of 80% cotton, 20% polyester.
- Almost every color is available, no faded color.
- the hoodie is available in sizes S, M, L, X3XL, and even 4XL at Vlone.LLC.
- Style: Pullover
- Embroidered Swoosh
- Machine wash
- High-quality Material is used for the manufacture of Thrasher hoodie
Shipping & Return
- The customer will receive the order between 10 and 15 days.
- Our customers are our priority! If you are not satisfied with your order, you have a choice to exchange and return.
- We will re-ship your choice.
- Customers must return or exchange orders within 10 days in extraordinary condition; washed, worn, or used items will not be accepted, and customers are responsible for shipping costs of exchange & return.
- The shipping fee is not refundable.