OVO X NBA Bulls T-Shirt - Red
- Drake and El-Khatib organized OVO originally as a Myspace page, which turned into a blog where they explored music, art, photography, and fashion.
- The record label saw a need for product creation when Drake released his first solo album “Thank Me Later” in 2010.
- The Basketball Association of America (BAA) was founded in New York City on June 6, 1946.
- On August 3, 1949, it merged with the National Basketball League (NBL) and became the National Basketball Association (NBA).
- For the NBA’s 2021/2022 season, Drake’s brand OVO has teamed up with the league to create an exclusive collection.
- The collaboration provide this OVO X NBA Bulls T-Shirt – Red to feature a t-shirt branded as such
- Material: Tee is made of 90%cotton and 10% Polyester.
- Design: Crewneck, 3D Digital Printing, Realistic. No Fading.
- Occasions: Casual, holiday, work, sportswear, vacation, street fashion, and everyday casual wear; this makes it a great gift for Christmas or other special occasions.
- Care Instructions:
- Do not use warm water when washing your t-shirts.
- Use fabric softeners instead of bleach.
- Never use a dryer.
Shipping & return
- The customer will receive the order between 10 and 15 days.
- Our customers are our priority! If you are not satisfied with your order, you have a choice to exchange and return.
- We will re-ship your choice.
- Customers must return or exchange orders within 10 days in extraordinary condition; washed, worn, or used items will not be accepted, and customers are responsible for shipping costs of exchange & return.
- The shipping fee is not refundable