Chrome Hearts Matty Boy High End Track Jacket - Black
- There is a new merchandise collection from Tupac Shakur’s estate in celebration of Pride Month.
- During his lifetime, 2Pac released his fourth studio album, All Eyez on Me.
- Death Row Records and Interscope Records released the album on February 13, 1996.
- The “Thug Lifestyle” is celebrated in general by All Eyez on Me.
2Pacalypse Now moves away from the social and political awareness of its predecessor.
- There are occasional reminiscences about past and present friends.
- Two different camouflage patterns adorn the front of this jacket, while the back of it says “All Eyez On Me.”.
- The shirt looks great for any occasion, whether it’s a party, a date, a picnic, or a picnic with friends.
- There is a camouflage jacket by 2Pac Shakur called All Eyez On Me available at Vlone.
Vlone. LLC offers the latest collection of 2Pac All Eyez on Me.
Material & Care
- For best results, we recommend washing cold, only using non-chlorine bleach, tumble drying low, and ironing warm if necessary.
- Wash similar clothes at the same time
- You should turn your clothing inside out before you wash them.
- The color is Black
- Material: Polyester & Cotten
- Sleeve length: Full-length sleeves
- Embroidered button cuffs
- jacket collar: Turn-down collar
- A pair of side waist pockets and two chest pockets are on the front
Shipping & Return
- The customer will receive the order between 10 and 15 days.
- Our customers are our priority! If you are not satisfied with your order, you have a choice to exchange and return.
- We will re-ship your choice.
- Customers must return or exchange orders within 10 days in extraordinary condition; washed, worn, or used items will not be accepted, and customers are responsible for shipping costs of exchange & return.
- The shipping fee is not refundable.